Re: [opensuse] mouse pointer stuck on tiny
Felix Miata said the following on 12/12/2011 09:13 PM:
Can't tell. Installation instructions if there are any seem to be well
disguised. I'm not in the habit of using any but default themes, so know
nothing about adding optionals. :-(

Plus, it seems both KDE and Gnome ought to have at least one large easy to
find and enable optional pointer by default, but those too are well hidden if
they even exist.

systemsetting -> workspace appearance -> cursor theme

From there you can "activate" any installed theme or install more from
kde-look or from a downloaded file.
--
"We stand behind all of our products, except for the manure spreader."
-- Corporate motto of an equipment manufacturer