Re: [opensuse] No KNetworkManager in 12.1?
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:00:17 +0100
On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 21:26, John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My desktop has nothing at all on it in terms of widgets or icons or whatever.
I'd like to get rid of the Cashew as well.

You can use this then:
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Stealth+Cashew?content=108460 It
sets the transparency to 100% so you cannot see the Cashew/Toolbox
anymore.

This message
http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-How-do-I-remove-the-%22new-activity%22-item-from-the-desktop--p31731281.html
has a really good explanation why you might want to keep the Toolbox
hanging around.

I make no claims one way or another regarding the usefulness of the
Cashew... personally I've yet to need it :-)

And... I haven't got the Stealth Cashew working yet since i've yet to
sort out what provides plasma-scriptengine-ruby (a requirement for
Stealth Cashew to work).

C.