Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
Am Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 22:47:52 schrieb Linux Tyro:
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Congratulations. I finally got so fed up, I added you to my
bitbucket.
Bye bye, LinuxTyro.

Congratulations to you also Dave, I also have added you to my
bitbucket.

Please tell us how you accomplish this?

But first tell me why do you want to know? What's the reason? Did I
ask you something regarding it? Or if is it your problem to be
discussed here? I don't have issue(s) with it so that I need help
regarding it and in case if I would have I would generate the
mail....isn't it?

I'm not sure it's hilarious or just sad to see somebody hedge at answering a
simple question that hard instead of admitting he did not have a clue what he
was writing in the first place. Come on, you had hours to find out and still
play childish games of "first you tell me…"?

Sven

PS: rhetoric question and mail