[opensuse] Installation of llvmpipe
  • From: Jonathan Frank <jonathan.frank10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 23:34:59 +0100
I have troubles with using the new Gnome Shell, because my GPU is
defect. It is nearly impossible to replace it, because it's soldered on
the motherboard, so therefore I want to test llvmpipe, but I haven't
found any instructions about compiling and installing the software
rasterizer. I know it's a new, unstable piece of software, but it's
better than a GPU crashing every 15th minute.
Can anyone provide my with instructions for setting up llvmpipe?

Yours sincerely,
Jonathan Frank