Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
  • From: Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:51:19 -0500
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Anton Aylward
<opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd advise you not to tell people about the limits of their knowledge or
their capabilities.

And I advise this to you, and don't blame this on others!

You are sure to be wrong

You are wrong!

There is a vast reservoir of knowledge and experience on this forum.

Yes it is. So you want me to say that you are highly knowledgeable? I
already know that people on this forum are really having great
experiences.

The senior people here have held many roles and done many things in
their past.

Indirectly you want to say me that you are one of those?

 Even if we don't know, we have the skills to find out, to research and
experiment.

Nice thought!