Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

An important part of Wisdom is recognising the limits to your knowledge
and capability. I can't run a four minute mile or bench press four
times my own weight. If you can, great, but I'd advise you to not
speculate on what other's can't do. You are more likely to be talking
about something that they can do but have more important (or
interesting) other things to do.

Amazing that you are telling this! I cannot believe. I ignored your
one mail when it was not suited to me (the tech stuff in it) and
remember you told me that I_don't_know_anything. So should you also
not say this to others? Might be you can do much in Linux but I
cannot. So what? So concentrate more on the self knowledge rather than
tinkering with my little knowledge. So you your self are doing the
things which you tell me to not do! Amazing. Because this is true, I
guess you should also see this matter. I might be little in knowledge
(of "Linux") but in general principles -- they are equal for each
individual....