Re: [opensuse] Re: Re: cannot update 12.1
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 11:14:23 xPol wrote:
Rodney Baker wrote:
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 01:12:04 xPol wrote:

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 01:12:04 xPol wrote:
> How to disable ipv6? (I have enver enabled such feature)

Yast2 -> Network Settings -> Global Options -> uncheck "Enable IPv6",
apply the change and reboot (yes, the reboot is necessary for this to
take effect.

IPv6 was already unchecked.

'Network settings' warns that network is managed by knetworkmanager.
I cannot find any options about ipv6 in knetworkmanager.

any ideas?

Pol

Nope, sorry, I'm out of ideas on that one. Will Stephenson is the best person
to answer re knetworkmanager. Will?

Can you post your /root/.curlrc file? Try comparing this file on the machine
that doesn't work with one that does. It might not be the problem but check
anyway.

Also, are you confident with wireshark? Have you tried it to see what is
actually happening on the network interface?