Re: [opensuse] A request to Attachmate/Novell
  • From: Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 07:04:46 -0500
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:59 AM, Bob Williams
<linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please reply to the list, which I follow, I don't want off-list replies,
thank you.

I didn't send you any email offline, I guess you are mistaken check
the From address clearly. I don't your email address in any of the
sent emails. However, by mistake I sent one email to Anton offlist
since while replying the auto-address comes in the mailer is of the
recipient who has posted (to which I we reply). So you are mistaken
and have seen something wrong. Further, I have no reason to mail you
personally --- not at all.