[opensuse] Drag and Drop in Thunderbird 3.1.16 (OpenSuse 11.4/64)
  • From: Smartysmart34 <smartysmart34@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 08:37:09 +0100
Hi all,

I am using Thunderbird in Opensuse 11.4 (64Bit) - TB Version 3.1.16. I
experience the following issues:
Sometimes TB will only let me drag and drop ONE attachment from Dolphin
into the attachment-Area of the eMail-Editor. A second and third
attachment will simply not be added. But the next time it may well work.
In both cases I realise, that after having attached Files to a mail by
drag and drop from Dolphin, I am no longer able to move files from my
Inbox into local folders via drag and drop. There's just nothing
happening. No message, no error. It just does nothing. Even the
Mousepointer dose not change its appearence when dragging.

Before I open a Bug report: Can someone on this list (preferably under
11.4/64 and with TB 3.1.16) try to verify this behaviour?

Thank you in advance
Martin