Re: [opensuse] How to partitioning in unallocated disk space
On 2011/12/08 23:03 (GMT-0600) David C. Rankin composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

Any normal person not compiling software and keeping all the sources and rpms
on
/ would be hard pressed to even consume 20G on / while using a separate
partition for /home.

Hmm... Perhaps qualified with "for desktop use." For server storage with
opensuse placing /var and /srv under / by default, I've found it quite easy to
fill up 20G.

You really couldn't figure out "normal" in the context I wrote was intended to mean average/ordinary/typical/desktop, and not server? Servers virtually by definition are expected to require more than average available space.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/