Re: [opensuse] How do I create a "launcher" icon for an application
On 09/12/11 10:20, James Knott wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
Thanks for this, James, but I think that this may have been the way in an earlier version of KDE but I am using 4.7.3.

I'm about that level too, having just installed openSUSE 12.1, where I verified that before I typed it.

Which is what I did as well, before and after, your post - it ain't there :-) .

(I wonder.....I have the workspaces set to Difference Widgets (or something like it) for each Workspace/Desktop and have 6 desktops each with its own wallpaper. I wonder if this setting for Workspaces is the reason? Dunno. Anyway, JC's instructions work.)

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.