Re: [opensuse] OpenOffice/LibreOffice won't launch - Suse 11.2
* James D. Parra<jamesp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-08-11 15:08]:
Inexplicably, OpenOffice/LibreOffice won't launch anymore. For example, if I
type 'oocalc' at a prompt nothing happens. The same is true if I type
'libreoffice --write'. Using 'ps aux|grep oocalc' or 'ps aux|grep libreoffice'
shows no processes either. This is true for any user on the machine, including
root. No errors are logged to /var/log/messages.

Any suggestions to discover and correct the problem are welcome. I'd rather not
resort to just rebooting the machine as I would prefer to find where the
problem is.

your lines are not wrapped.

try: ps aux |grep libre

the *splash may be loaded w/o one of the *apps*, ie: oocalc, oowriter
Hello,

You might also want to consider running "strace command" to diagnose any problem during start up.

--
Best Regards,
The Admin Team

Intended for the recipent eyes only