Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
Sven Burmeister said the following on 12/08/2011 09:00 AM:
Am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 08:48:11 schrieb Linux Tyro:
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Don't look at me. I'm no Linux dev.

But earlier when you advocated for it I thought you can do some
volunteer work for it, but simply you have turned back! Amazing.

It's amazing how you always point at others instead of yourself! Don't find
excuses, start yourself or stop pointing at others.

Indeed: go learn about the various machine architectures Linux has to
boot onto, go learn about disk layout ...

--
/me squares everything, to remove negativeness (except for imaginary
things, which don't matter, and complex things, which are too complex).