Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Michael S. Dunsavage
<mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sigh. I'm starting to think you're just a troll.

No Michael, I guess you are troll.

Volunteering for any Linux distribution does not necessary mean developing.

I do agree.

There is howtos and wikis that have been built.

Yes, they have been built.

There's providing support via mail lists and forums.

Yes it is.

There's bug reporting.

Yes it is.

You seem to be all over Ubuntu, so why don't you just go there instead of
trolling and comparing
between OS and Ubuntu?

Absolutely wrong observation, I would say that. Discussing about
features, future and composition of any distribution focuses more on
the reality and more on which steps could be better taken. You must
understand this.