Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
On 12/8/2011 8:48 AM, Linux Tyro wrote:
But earlier when you advocated for it I thought you can do some
volunteer work for it, but simply you have turned back! Amazing
Sigh. I'm starting to think you're just a troll.

Volunteering for any Linux distribution does not necessary mean developing. There is howtos and wikis that have been built. There's providing support via mail lists and forums. There's bug reporting. You seem to be all over Ubuntu, so why don't you just go there instead of trolling and comparing between OS and Ubuntu?