Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 4:46 AM, Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 04:36:51 schrieb Linux Tyro:
Well I am highly amazed to see that people who advocate of openSUSE
are no more able to work on Grub 2, why volunteerization is really so
bad with Grub 2? Where are those big people who say everything to find
from google? And when came to their side, they are hiding the face
saying: Grub Legacy is working well, amazing, if really openSUSE is so
good why you are not having proper team to work with Grub 2? Many
distros have already done this - Fedora, Ubuntu, and since I am lover
of suse, I would say to initiate that Grub 2 part, before other distro
become fully cutting edge and suse would lag behind them...So, come on
Carlos, Anton, ...come on work for Grub 2!

And you – since you love openSUSE that much – why not start working on it?
This is a rhetoric question but it might help you to find the answer to your
original question.

Good question and I could have started it if I were knowing Linux like
you people but unfortunately I don't know Linux but at least you all
should do that!