Re: Clinging to Microsoft (was Re: [opensuse] Why openSUSE is less popular than Ubuntu?)
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 13:36:09 +0100
On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 13:17, John Bennett <hornetster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, sorry, could have explained it better...
We were trying to get support from 'someone' to "design" the initial system
for us. Although I have quite a bit of experience with Linux, have very
little (to none...) as far as setting up a "system" for a small to medium
size business. This was the sort of support (ie including buying hardware
and all relevant software) that we were after. Managed to get.... none!

So... you've identified a niche market that is not being filled, and
there is likely some demand there... hmmm...

C.