Re: Clinging to Microsoft (was Re: [opensuse] Why openSUSE is less popular than Ubuntu?)
Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011, 17:22:49 schrieb Duaine Hechler:
On 12/06/2011 04:45 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Duaine Hechler wrote:
My take on the solution - is windows will never go away until all
"windows" software can run "natively" within Linux.

For most business users, Windows could go away tomorrow. I've been
running my business entirely on Linux for more than five years.

Then why don't they ??

In my experience: 1. MS Office, 2. a mixture of IT employees that are used to
MS and costs of change.

Sven