Re: [opensuse] Headless X-Server ?

What are you using as client?
In my case it's Windows so VNC is an easy option. When I connect from
outside the LAN I use a ssh tunnel so I expect to be fairly secure.
On the other hand VNC is rather crap in details like where is the cursor in
the text editor.

there are quite a few windows ssh clients; putty works well but if you
have admin authority and some extra space on the windows machine, it
might be worth your while to look at cygwin. it basically creates a
unix like environment under your windows instance. a little playing
and tweaking and you'll even have native X on windows, allowing you to
run applications from your headless machine but displayed on your
windows machine.

--
Even the Magic 8 ball has an opinion on email clients: Outlook not so good.