[opensuse] Traffic signs (was: How to partitioning in unallocated disk space
Anders Johansson said the following on 12/05/2011 03:15 PM:
As for international signs, having travelled in several countries I have
never
seen a sign like what you describe. "One way traffic" is an arrow pointing in
the direction of travel, and at the start of the street in the wrong
direction, there is a red circle with a yellow line denoting "motor traffic
prohibited"

Let see:

Red Circle as warning: Red arrow in your direction black towards you.
Yield to oncoming traffic.

Makes sense to me, probably confuses Americans.

Red arrow in other direction, you have priority.
What's the circle? Its informative not warning so it must be BLUE.

Red Circle as warning: white bar on red or red bar on white
No entry (entry barred)

I see this in Canada, but it has "No Entry" written in the bar for the
Graphically Challenged American visitors.

--
You can not inspect quality into the product; it is already there.
- W. Edwards Deming