Re: [opensuse] Convert UoW IMAP to Dovecot - openSUSE 12.1
  • From: "Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 06:51:53 +0700
Hi James,

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 6:49 AM, Masim "Vavai" Sugianto <vavai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 6:25 AM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

James Knott wrote:

I've just installed openSUSE 12.1 on a system that previously ran 11.0.  In
the process, I'm also switching from UoW imap to Dovecot.  I copied
/var/spool/mail and the user directories, but when I connect to Dovecot, I
don't see any old mail.  Is there anyway to get to the old mail, short of
copying it to local folders in my email app?

tnx jk

Never mind.  Found it.

Would you like to tell us what is the solution for your problem?
Probably help us if found similar problem.

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto - http://www.vavai.net