Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
On 11/26/2011 1:06 PM, Roger Luedecke wrote:
I wanted to know which ML would be the right one for general software
development. I want to dig in more to development, but am very amateur and
thus would have various questions. Such as the API, questions about the IDE
(KDevelop) etc. I wanted to make sure I didn't inadevertently misuse a ML in
this matter.

No *@opensuse.org anything really.

Traditionally I'd say google for newsgroups or web forums. General programming, not even limiting to a particular language or ide or OS, is such a wide topic that no single mail list or newsgroup or web forum can possibly service everyone interested in discussing that topic, and so there are many many of them, and you just google up any and pick any more or less at random until you find one where the other people make sense to you.

I googled "programming forum" and got http://forum.codecall.net/
for the top answer. Looks about as appropriate as any.

--
bkw