Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
  • From: Roger Luedecke <roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:30:55 -0800
On Sunday, November 27, 2011 01:56:08 PM Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM, David Haller <dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011, Brendon Caligari wrote:
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011, Roger Luedecke wrote:
I have some books. I am not proficient though. One doesn't become
proficient by reading. I am versed in C and C++, but haven't had
cause to program much of anything 'real', just the examples and
exercises in the books.

I think opensuse-programming still is worth asking on.

I agree. Answers can be found there, but if you want to just lurk and
learn from other people's posts, you'll be disappointed.

There is simply not much activity.

Greg
As long as i can get answers to questions that would be good. I could really
use a proper mentor though. I severely doubt it'd take long to get me up to
speed since I am familiar with a variety of programming and system topics.
--
Roger Luedecke
openSUSE Ambassador