Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM, David Haller <dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011, Brendon Caligari wrote:
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011, Roger Luedecke wrote:
I have some books. I am not proficient though. One doesn't become
proficient by reading. I am versed in C and C++, but haven't had
cause to program much of anything 'real', just the examples and
exercises in the books.

I think opensuse-programming still is worth asking on.

I agree. Answers can be found there, but if you want to just lurk and
learn from other people's posts, you'll be disappointed.

There is simply not much activity.

Greg