Re: [opensuse] Disabling tracker without deinstalling gnome.
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 19:24:41 +0100
On Sunday 27 November 2011 11:37:44 Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Or the best option - use it! It works very well and if you get used to
using it saves a lot of time.

In KDE we have nepomuk (and in 4.8 beta which I just installed, it is really
fast) and there is no point at all in having two indexing services, no matter
how much you search your files. Having that thing start unconditionally is a
bug.

Anders