Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 10:02:15 +0100
Roger Luedecke wrote:

I wanted to know which ML would be the right one for general software
development. I want to dig in more to development, but am very amateur
and thus would have various questions. Such as the API, questions
about the IDE (KDevelop) etc. I wanted to make sure I didn't
inadevertently misuse a ML in this matter.

There are many non-opensuse lists that deal with specific programmng
languages - perl, php, python, fortran etc. If you are not already (at
least partially) proficient in a programming language, getting hold of
a "<language> for dummies" (or similar) is probably a good idea.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.3°C)