Re: [opensuse] Re: SSD in openSUSE.
On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Joachim Schrod <jschrod@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Btw, I have forwarded your comments concerning "leave free
unpartitioned space" to some friends of mine who do storage designs
for large providers for a living. AFAIK, they have access to internal
information from disk manufacturers resp. storage subsystem vendors.
If information is returned that I'm allowed to share, I'll forward it.

FYI: that wasn't my suggestion. I have no knowledge of if that is a
good or bad idea. My post was based solely on "If you are going to do
that ..."

Greg