Re: [opensuse] 11.4 FireFox 8.0 - how to turn OFF select of html format for select buffer -- damnit!
On Thu, 2011-11-24 at 15:26 -0600, David C. Rankin wrote:
I HATE the fact that the new browsers and office suites try to think for you
but end up totally screwing up functionality. Today with
documents/spreadsheets
being created from multiple web-based sources, every time I go to copy
something
[snip]
Guys, I hope I'm wrong here, and there is still a simple way to tell FF I
don't want the html format, but I need help finding it. I've already bugged
Libre and talked with the ApacheOO devs about this issue, but that does me no
good today.
What is the solution here? I should NOT have to go through 'select',
'ctrl+c', 'ctrl+shift+v', select of 'unformatted text'

Ctrl-Alt-Shift-V [paste plain text]