Re: [opensuse] Kdegames3-board and 12.1
On 24/11/11 01:49, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Basil Chupin<blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-23-11 01:23]:
Kdegames3-board contains backgammon which I enjoy playing. I am
running 12.1 with KDE4.7.3.

The name 'kdegames3' is rather confusing: is this rpm only to be used
with KDE3 or will it install and the games play under KDE4.7.x?
You can determine this yourself: rpm -q --requires kdegames3

kdebase3-runtime vs kdebase4-runtime

Thanks for this, Patrick, but when I try this I get the response, "kdegames3 is not installed" - which means that you have kdegames3-<whatever> installed :-) . So I will go ahead and install kdegames-card and if it all goes wrong I'll have Guido call on you late at night :-D .

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.