Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
  • From: Roger Luedecke <roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:29:26 -0800
On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 08:23:36 AM PM wrote:
Ok well, I should read how to configure Thunderbird then, but I am
using KDE (though it doesn't matter for Thunderbird, I guess...)

Thanks.
The new KMail is a bit rough still. They did some major changes. Thunderbird
is fast and reliable, and easy. I personally use KMail, but thats because I
don't mind finding ways to work around its bugs.
--
Roger Luedecke
openSUSE Ambassador