Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:16:15 +0100
On Wednesday 23 Nov 2011 12:51:41 doug wrote:
Several suse's ago, I was using KMail, and I found that every so often--
perhaps one in 15 messages or so--the mail arrived from a known American
source but printed in some Asian font that could not ever be turned back
into
readable material. I had to get rid of KMail, and I have never looked back.

I hope they have fixed this, but, as I say, I have never looked back.

You know what I'm going to ask... was the bug reported?

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer,