Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:33:30 +0530, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 11/23/2011 08:55 PM, PM wrote:

I have installed openSUSE 12.1 and looks better than Windows. Should I
use Kmail or Thunderbird as the mail client in openSUSE 12.1 so that
once I am confirmed, I go to the docs of that one only.

*You* should try both and then decide for yourself.

If I tell you to use one over the other and then you ultimately decide you don't like it you'll blame me.

and if you use IMAP instead of POP, you can try both at the same time,
leaving your emails on the server and looking at them with both clients.

--
phani.

PS: sorry for the private mail to ed greshko; was an accident :(