Re: [opensuse] MonoDevelop "Unhandled Exceptions" on startup
On Tue, 2011-11-22 at 08:40 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I'm a heavy MonoDevelop user. Under 12.1 I have to click through dozens
of "Unhandled Exception" dialogs every time I start Monodevelop. Once
I'm through all those MD works fine.
The dialogs all contain the details of -
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance
of an object
at GLib.Object.NotifyCallback (IntPtr handle, IntPtr pspec, IntPtr
gch) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
monodevelop-2.4.2-3.1.2.noarch

I've now seen this issue duplicated on two other machines with brand-new
user accounts [no previous Monodevelop preferences/settings].