[opensuse] Cannot Setup PEAP Connection For Wireless
When using the network manager if I try to configure an association with
an Enterprise/802.1x network that is using PEAP/TKIP the moment I select
PEAP [instead of the default Tunnelled TLS] the configuration tool
crashes. If I run nm-connection-editor from the command line I get the
same effect and see the error message:

** (nm-connection-editor:2104): WARNING **: Invalid setting Wireless
Security: Invalid wireless security
ERROR:eap-method-peap.c:99:add_to_size_group: assertion failed (widget)
Aborted

This is openSUSE 12.1 / GNOME 3. An *identical* laptop [same hardware,
also openSUSE 12.1] is working correctly.