Re: [opensuse] A question .........
On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 16:23 -0600, Duaine Hechler wrote:
I - LOVE - Linux and I - LOVE - openSuSE although, I have to pose a
question:
Are the developers forcing the (I believe ?) 8 months cycle and
falling down on the QA testing before the rollout ?

I don't see any evidence of a failure of QA testing.

The product seems quite fit-n-finish to me.

Not perfect, but nothing as complex as a distribution can be, there are
too many permutations of configuration, etc... Almost all the issues
I've had can be related to proprietary hardware or third-party /
additional repositories.

The sky is not falling.