Re: [opensuse] systemd: Unit file of created job changed on disk ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:58:07 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

I have no idea what this means:

# rcsnmpd start
redirecting to systemctl
Warning: Unit file of created job changed on disk, 'systemctl --system
daemon-reload' recommended.

a) what does "Unit file of created job changed on disk" mean? Google
has no good answers.
b) the snmpd daemon didn't start, I can't see why. Where did the error
messages go? I can't find anything related in /var/log/*

Nobody knows?

Most important is b) - apart from running the init-script
from /etc/init.d, how do I get to see the error-messages?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.4°C)