[opensuse] OS12.1 is there a known issue with soft-raid1 ?
Hi
is there a known issue with soft-raid1 on OS12.1?
I've got two PCs that won't start a soft-raid1 on reboot.
I can set it up with YAST it gets mounted and I can copy files on MD0 after I close YAST.

But on the next reboot apears an error that the superblock were unreadable.

This happens on both machines.
One is an AMD5200 with 4GB RAM and 2 x 300GB HDD.
The other one is an old Pentium4, 512MB RAM, 2 x 40 GB HDD.
So they are pretty different but show the same problem.

Any idea ?