Re: [opensuse] Size adjustmet of window
On 11/21/2011 06:03 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
Erik Jakobsen said the following on 11/21/2011 11:36 AM:
Hi.

My default size when the window opens is about 1/4 of the screen. This
might be configurable, but how ?.

Can this be adjustable ?
What window?

In the abstract, yes;
right-click on the title bar -> Advanced -> special windows settings

That being said, applications should remember their windows
size/position from when they were shut down.

All windows, Thunderbird, Firefox you name it.
I tested with what you wrote, and it works. But as I would reply here,
I also had to enter what you wrote above this.

Once I think I got another advice for the issue in foucs, but that I cannot
remember.

My experience is, that the windows size/position are not remembered,
and this count for as many opensuse versions as I can think of.

/Erik