Re: [opensuse] 12.1 Yast CA Management broken
On 20/11/11 08:12, Arun Khan wrote:
On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM, lynn<lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK I'll go with openssl. If anyone has time (yeah, I know. . .) do you think
this would work with 12.1:

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/ch-ldap-tls.html

looks like the /etc/openldap for copying the certificates to folders are
correct at least.

Looks OK. The basic fundamentals are there.

The openssl command line has all the options to create a certificate
if that is your final objective.

Search keywords "creating certs with openssl" (Google) will give you a
couple of links from openssl website with instructions for certs.

Ref<http://www.openssl.org/docs/apps/ca.html>

HTH,
-- Arun Khan

Basically, I need it for the Yast LDAP Server TLS dialogue and need to know where to point it for the CA cert, the servercert and the serverkey. I think that this is what the link shows.

Thanks
L x