Re: [opensuse] 12.1 Yast CA Management broken
  • From: Arun Khan <knura9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 12:42:05 +0530
On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM, lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK I'll go with openssl. If anyone has time (yeah, I know. . .) do you think
this would work with 12.1:

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/ch-ldap-tls.html

looks like the /etc/openldap for copying the certificates to folders are
correct at least.

Looks OK. The basic fundamentals are there.

The openssl command line has all the options to create a certificate
if that is your final objective.

Search keywords "creating certs with openssl" (Google) will give you a
couple of links from openssl website with instructions for certs.

Ref <http://www.openssl.org/docs/apps/ca.html>

HTH,
-- Arun Khan