[opensuse] Aisleriot Freecell and Solitaire will not run in 12.1
Both Freecell and Solitaire are part of the Aisleriot package of games which are really for Gnome. However, I have been successfully running them for years under KDE[#] - until 12.1 :-( . I am not interested in Solitaire but I enjoy playing Freecell.

Does anybody know, please, why Freecell, for one, will not run in 12.1 even though it installs successfully and without any dependency problems?

Perhaps there is a version of Freecell for KDE (and NOT the one in kpat, thanks, which I consider to be primitive) which is not part of Aisleriot package? Anybody know?

[#] I am using KDE 4.7.3 (but it won't run even under the default KDE which comes with 12.1) and kernel 3.1.1 on a 32-bit system.

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.