Re: [opensuse] GTK apps in KDE not using oxygen-gtk
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 03:22:38 +0100
On Saturday 19 November 2011 18:11:21 Roger Luedecke wrote:
I have tried everything I can think of... and I'm at a loss. GTK apps, in
particular Evolution and Rhythymbox will not assume oxygen-gtk.

The oxygen-gtk package we ship is for gtk2 only, and those apps are gtk3 in
12.1. There seems to be an oxygen-gtk package for gtk3, but I don't we have it
yet, unless it's somewhere in the build service

On a side note, I managed to get Firefox looking completely native.
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/11/20/firefoxperfectlyintegrated.png

That looks very nice. How did you do that?

Anders