[opensuse] Need help with console font settings
Hi
I need help with console font settings.
I installed a minimal textmode pattern of OpenSuse 12.1.
Now the line-characters of yast and mc look all messed up.

On the other hand when I login by ssh and do "export TERM=linux" everthing is OK.
The ssh-client is set to TERM=linux, too and as "remote character set" set to UTF8.

When I login locally "TERM=linux" doesn't help.
I suspect yast and mc use UTF8 line characters but the console is set to LATIN1 or something like that.

How can I set up the console charset to look usable?