Re: [opensuse] just want to confirm something
Linux Tyro said the following on 11/16/2011 06:27 AM:
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:10 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:

CORRECTION: I JUST FORGOT TO REMOVE THE EMAIL IN THE LAST MAIL, I AM
SORRY FOR THAT.

It means you also quoted his entire email address

Nah!
It means "Fix your own G*d-D**ned mailer before bitching at me and others!"

Ah, okay, but I am just new in Linux.... David C told me ... I still
use gmail no Thuderbird...(have to use it in future) but I hope you
are not a beginner Anton!

Beginner or not, regardless of your mailer, complaining about others,
not least of the ones not responsible, when you are the source of the
problem, is tactless.

A beginner might make mistakes, but shouldn't blame others and shouldn't
claim innocence because no-one told him in detail how to fix the problem.

--
May the itch of a thousand crabs affect the one who ruins your day and
may their arms be too short to scratch.