Re: [opensuse] thunderbird junk mail status
On 16/11/11 17:06, lynn wrote:
Hi everyone

As of today, everything from this list is classed as junk. It seems to be mail from mailing lists 'coz mail from another list I'm on is also junk according to tb. How can I tell tb that it's not?
Thanks
L x

You need to 'TRAIN' Thunderbird as to what you consider to be "junk" - it doesn't recognise "junk" until you tell it that it is junk.

Check your settings and see if somehow you have set all mail to be "junk"; and see if you have set-up some filter to sent this mail into the junk folder. Also you may want to clear the database where the "consider this mail to be junk" is stored so that you can start from scratch to train TB to recognise "junk" (this setting is in the Edit/Preferences/Security/Junk tab).

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.