[opensuse] Evolution on 11.4 imap problems.
I'm totally frustrated with Evolution on opensuse 11.4. I finally
updated from 11.1 to 11.4 hoping to fix some nagging issues. Many of
those issues were fixed but now I have evolution problems. I posted to
Evolutions list but haven't received any replies so I'm hoping to get
help here.

I'm running evolution 2.32.1-9.12.1.x86_64. I connect a couple pop3
accounts and an imap account. The imap account is what seems to give me
all the trouble. Every so often it will say checking for mail, the hard
drive access is pegged, and machine becomes choppy until I kill
evolution.

I found that if I rename folders.db and restart a couple times I can get
past it somehow, but it keeps coming back. If I leave imap off, I don't
have a single problem.

I was getting some memory errors when I ran evolution from an exterm
window, but there's plenty of ram and swap available when the problem is
happening.

I've even tried upgrading to evolution 3, but I can get the migration to
work. It seems to bring over my calendar data and contacts, but all the
mail files fail to get brought over and converted to mbox. I even tried
backing up and restoring through evolution and that failed too.

Anyone have any suggestions? What other info could I provide?

Any suggestions on upgrading to evo 3? I wouldn't mind trying that
anyway.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
James