Re: [opensuse] Is there a zypper keyring file somewhere?
On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 03:08:37AM +0100, Joachim Schrod wrote:
Hi,

Does zypper manage a keyring file for repository metadata keys?
I.e., for the repomd.xml.key files that are typically found in
repodata dirs in the repository and that are locally cached in
/var/cache/zypp/cache/raw/$alias/repodata/.

According to strace, zypper uses temporary keyring files. OTOH, it
asks for the trust relationship only once, when the repository is
refreshed for the first time. So it seems to store at least trust
values somewhere, so some permanent trustdb seems to be used. So,
maybe there is a permanent keyring file nevertheless.

The background of my question: obs://Java:/packages/openSUSE_11.4/
has an erroneous repomd key. (The key is newer than the sig.)
Therefore each refresh causes an error. If there would be a keyring
file, I could import that key manually as an interims solution
until that issue is fixed.

It stores the key in the rpm database.

to list:
rpm -qa|grep gpg-pubkey