Re: [opensuse] how can i set wwwoffle?
  • From: Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 00:39:26 -0500
On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You go with what you find functional and makes you comfortable.  The
firefox add-on doesn't provide all of the same functions, but perhaps the
function you were seeking was not what I understood from your query.

Basically what all I wanted -- was that suppose there is not net
connection. Now I wanted to visit the pages (all those) which I could
have visited if net were there. So, I mean in offline, I could have
visited all those sites (majority of which are having documents or
related or having information on their home or 'that' particular page
only) which I visit when the net is there. However, this cripples the
updations, and for it again net is there -- such that in online mode
it just replaces the saved/cached pages so that more recent page is
available for offline mode.

While on one side, wwwoffle could be a great utility but I really
didn't go with it -- for understanding it would require some couple of
hours and it seemed a little typical to me too (at this level of mine,
being of
--
THX