Re: [opensuse] Moonlight

Hello,

I had similar issues with other add ons, I solved the problems changing
the compatibility version directly into the .xpi files

You should read that
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Editing_an_add-on_to_change_its_compatibility

It explains how to change the compatibility of an add on.

Hope it will fix your problem

Best regards,

Pierre Barberi