Re: [opensuse] wlan will not initialize
Patrick Shanahan said the following on 11/06/2011 08:31 AM:
* George Olson <grglsn765@xxxxxxxxx> [11-06-11 01:31]:
Unbelievable. Without any explanation, it started working again. I
shut it down and left it for an hour and then restarted it, and the
network came up and works fine now.

I wonder if it could possibly be a problem with internal heat? My
laptop seems to get a lot hotter than it used to.

take the cover off the fan compartment and clean the compartment.

I have long-haired cats so congested fans is a perennial problem for me.

Use a paper-clip to 'lock' the fan blades and prevent them spinning,
then you can use a vacuum cleaner.

--
My definition of an expert in any field is a person who knows enough
about what's really going on to be scared.